Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Complete care in both normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Non-stress tests
- Maternal fetal medicine consults
- Level-II ultrasound and amniocentesis
- Midwifery care in conjunction with the team of midwives at South Shore Hospital
- Routine exams
- Pre-conception counseling
- Pap smear evaluation and treatment
- STD screening
- Birth control counseling
- ESSURE permanent sterilization in the office
- Care in both normal and high risk pregnancies with on-site non-stress testing, ultrasounds and amniocentesis.
- Yearly check-ups with on-site laboratory, mammography, x-rays, and ultrasounds.
- We specialize in menopause, stress incontinence and cancer screening of breast, ovary, cervix and uterus.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, not all clinicians are available these hours. Please call the office to check your clinician’s availability.
We accept all major insurance plans.
Visit the South Shore Hospital web nursery.
Learn more about Childbirth/Parenting Education with South Shore Hospital.
Read our Healthy Pregnancy Guide.
Providers of Obstetrics/Gynecology care
|Michelle Cahill, MS, PA-C||Kingston|
|Hsi-Pin Chen, MD||Weymouth Woods|
|Elizabeth Dobrowski, MSN, CNP||Weymouth Woods|
|Shannon D. Fullerton, MD||Weymouth Woods|
|Lisa Gioni, DO||Weymouth Woods|
|Mary Hogan-Donaldson, MSN, CNM||Weymouth Woods|
|Ingrid E. Kotch, MD||Weymouth Woods|
|Michelle Millerd, MSN, CNM||Weymouth Woods|
|Nina V Nardello, DO||Weymouth Woods|
|Michelle M. North, MD||Weymouth Woods/Kingston|
|Julie Ann Paul, MSN, CNM||Weymouth Woods|
|Lisa M. Reardon, MSN, CNP||Weymouth Woods|
Providers of Gynecology care
|Robert L. Vanderlin, MD||Weymouth Woods|